Tuesday 13 April 2010

Biting the Bullet

Today, dear readers, I have decided to conduct a review of a sex toy available from Ann Summers, called 'The Bullet'. Firstly, however, I would like to stress that I do not myself enter such places. I sent Gert in, and gave her a beating afterwards for going in such shops. Eeeee....

The Silver Bullet comes for the princely sum of five pounds if one spends forty pounds or more in the store or on the website. Otherwise, it cost Gert ten pounds. It is small and silver and it shines. It has the advantage of being rather discrete, which is good as once I caught Mr Preacher-Man rumaging through my drawers to see what he could find. Naturally, we have never repeated this again...

I settled down in the bedroom while my husband was out beating peasants to give it a try, purely for research purposes, you understand. It only has one speed, and whilst being a very powerful cliterol stimulator, I missed having some sort of shaft, and the vibrations were initially too hard and a bit painful. It did not complete its task, alas, even after I read it a cursing psalm, so I crushed it in my hand. Gert was upset as she had wanted a go, but at five stone, I fear it may have broken her again.

The Verdict of Evidia:

Cost:                   5 pies
Portableness:       5 pies
Aesthetics:          4 pies
Versitility:            1 pie
Orgasmibility:       1 pie

No comments:

Post a Comment